Injury and Incident Management
Record any incidents and injuries to make sure they don’t happen again
HammerTech makes construction safety simple with injury and incident management within one centralized database. Upload photographs, attachments and customizable fields, document findings at any point in an investigation, and easily share findings with team members. HammerTech automatically calculates hours worked without LTIs/MTIs, and generated reporting shows metrics for types and extent of incidents and injuries to help inform improved practices.
- Record and manage injuries and incidents, including near misses.
- Injury reporting in accordance with AS1885.1
- Detailed reporting, enabling analysis of data trends.
- Improved record management.
- Version control assists with the audit process.
- Link injuries to incidents, corrective/preventative actions to incidents and injuries to workers.
Power up your data
Plug into Power BI and easily create actionable insights
With HammerTech's system you can harness hundreds of data points that center on the worker, giving a 360-degree view of your field operations.
- Understand your leading indicators
- Monitor your mid-stream indicators
- Develop actionable business reporting that leaders can use to reduce business risks
One platform with everything you need to safely operate with excellence
Manage pre-construction, quality, safety and job site operations your way. Our customizable platform allows you to digitize your processes and design workflows that match the way your company operates.
See inside the platform
Schedule a demo today and learn how HammerTech can help with your on-site safety requirements.
You're in good company
Join leading builders who put safety at the heart of their operations
The Cost of Manual Safety Processes (and why you should go digital)
A decision to manually process safety documents may need careful consideration because of the hidden time and costs that it represents.Learn More
eBook: Brief Guide to Choosing the Right Safety Software
Learn why safety technology has become one of the most useful technologies on the jobsite, leading to a wide range of benefits including saving lives.Download Your Copy