Know What’s Happening in the Field 24/7
Keeping log daily of site activity is important, but it's easy to get overwhelmed and document retrospectively which can lead to inaccurate and incomplete records. HammerTech's daily report improves this process by automatically generating daily entries, including records of all tasks conducted each day.
Simplify labor hour collection with automatically integrations with access control systems or the HammerTech sign-in app for instant reporting.
- Automatically generate of daily reports with the day’s activities (i.e. people orientated, injuries, incidents, etc)
- Gather daily resource numbers and labor hours automatically through the sign-in App and access control integrations
- Weather details from local weather stations populate daily automatically
- Capture daily report entries, progress photos and subcontractor progress notes across sites
- Reduce duplication of work and repetition of data entry for staff
- Save time without chasing subcontractors for labor hours
- HammerTech's sign-in book populates to the daily report and provides accurate numbers of workers on site
- Readily access resource numbers are to help in the event of an emergency
- Capture all information and events from team members and subcontractor representatives to get a complete picture of what is happening on site
- Automatic generation of daily reports even without subcontractor input saves teams time and improves auditability across daily job activities
Power up your data
Plug into Power BI and easily create actionable insights
With HammerTech's system you can harness hundreds of data points that center on the worker, giving a 360-degree view of your field operations.
- Understand your leading indicators
- Monitor your mid-stream indicators
- Develop actionable business reporting that leaders can use to reduce business risks
One platform with everything safety you need to operate with excellence
Manage pre-construction, quality, safety and job site operations your way. Our customizable platform allows you to digitize your processes and design workflows that match the way your company operates.
See inside the platform
Schedule a demo today and learn how HammerTech can help with your on-site safety requirements.
You're in good company
Join 350+ leading general contractors who put safety at the heart of their operations
The Cost of Manual Safety Processes (and why you should go digital)
A decision to manually process safety documents may need careful consideration because of the hidden time and costs that it represents.Learn More
eBook: Brief Guide to Choosing the Right Safety Software
Learn why safety technology has become one of the most useful technologies on the jobsite, leading to a wide range of benefits including saving lives.Download Your Copy