Know What’s Happening in the Field 24/7
Keeping a diary of site activity is important, but it's easy to get overwhelmed and document retrospectively which can lead to inaccurate and incomplete notes and records. HammerTech's site diary improves this process by automatically generating daily entries which include records of all tasks conducted each day.
HammerTech's site diary also captures site numbers automatically through access control systems or the HammerTech sign-in app for instant reporting.
- Automatic generation of site diaries including the day’s activities (i.e. people inducted, injuries, incidents, etc)
- Daily site numbers and hours can be automatically generated through the sign-in app and access control integrations
- Weather details included from Bureau of Meteorology (BoM) based on site locations are automatically recorded on a daily basis
- Daily site teams entries, progress photos and contractor progress notes can be recorded across sites
- Reduce duplication of work and repetition of data entry for staff
- Save time chasing subcontractors for site numbers
- HammerTech Sign-In Book populates to the Site Diary and provides accurate numbers of workers on site
- Site Numbers are readily available and can help in the event of an emergency
- All information and events can be captured by team members, and subcontractor representatives to get a complete picture of what is happening on site.
- Automatic generation of diary entries saves teams time, improves auditability across daily job activities
Power up your data
Plug into Power BI and easily create actionable insights
With HammerTech's system you can harness hundreds of data points that center on the worker, giving a 360-degree view of your field operations.
- Understand your leading indicators
- Monitor your mid-stream indicators
- Develop actionable business reporting that leaders can use to reduce business risks
One platform with everything HSEQ you need to operate with excellence
Manage pre-construction, quality, safety and job site operations your way. Our customisable platform allows you to digitise your processes and design workflows that match the way your company operates.
See inside the platform
Schedule a demo today and learn how HammerTech can help with your on-site HSEQ requirements.
You're in good company
Join leading builders who put safety at the heart of their operations
The Cost of Manual Safety Processes (and why you should go digital)
A decision to manually process safety documents may need careful consideration because of the hidden time and costs that it represents.Learn More
eBook: Brief Guide to Choosing the Right Safety Software
Learn why safety technology has become one of the most useful technologies on the jobsite, leading to a wide range of benefits including saving lives.Download Your Copy