Make sure everyone is where they should (and not where they shouldn't) be.
HammerTech makes your operations easier from day one. With our safety permit and bookings software, you can issue permits to work and manage contractor applications through centralised project permit registers, including hot works, working at heights, confined space, and more.
Create pre-start and finish checklists based on permit types that automatically update with active inspections for seamless record keeping.
- Configure work zones and control maximum work periods and exclusive work areas / drop zones.
- HammerTech prompts contractors and site teams to complete relevant pre-start and close-out checks, and ongoing monitoring can be conducted against active permits for seamless record-keeping.
- HammerTech automatically generates project permit registers based on all permit activity and history.
- Contractors can apply for permits prior to work commencing. All permit applications are reviewed by the builder and HammerTech automatically notifies applicants of the approval status.
- Establish work zones on projects to control areas that are approved to work in, drop or exclusion zones, and maximum permit timeframes.
- Keep track of work taking place through live dashboards, interactive sitemaps and daily permit boards.
- Replicate your full permit workflow, from permit application and approval to commencement with pre-start checklists, ongoing monitoring and close-out.
One platform with everything you need to safely operate with excellence
Manage pre-construction, quality, safety and job site operations your way. Our customisable platform allows you to digitise your processes and design workflows that match the way your company operates.
See inside the platform
Schedule a demo today and learn how HammerTech can help with your on-site HSEQ requirements.
You're in good company
Join leading builders who put safety at the heart of their operations
The Cost of Manual Safety Processes (and why you should go digital)
A decision to manually process safety documents may need careful consideration because of the hidden time and costs that it represents.Learn More
eBook: Brief Guide to Choosing the Right Safety Software
Learn why safety technology has become one of the most useful technologies on the jobsite, leading to a wide range of benefits including saving lives.Download Your Copy