Identify the danger of specific tasks and eliminate risk of injuries.
With our Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS) management software, you can easily mitigate safety risks by reviewing work procedures and ensuring all workers have been properly trained prior to commencement of the specific task. HammerTech enables fully digital JHA management, from contractor submission to approval and worker sign-ons.
- A fully digital SWMS management and workflow system, from contractor submission to approval and worker sign-ons.
- Capture worker signatures digitally via SMS or through the HammerTech system.
- Version control, which records all changes to the document with all previous revisions and associated signatures readily available for auditing purposes.
- Automatic SMS and email updates to personnel when SWMS are updated.
- Ability for subcontractors to submit SWMS online for approval.
- Ability to digitally store & remotely retrieve project SWMS.
- SWMS are accessible on any device with internet connection.
- SWMS link to other relevant project HSEQ records, i.e. workers signed on, associated equipment, permits and SDSs.
- Robust automatic audit trails for all SWMS submissions, approvals, changes and sign-ons.
- Contractors submit their own SWMS through HammerTech for review and approval in line with your review process.
- Dashboards that flag workers on site who haven't signed off on their SWMS.
Power up your data
Plug into Power BI and easily create actionable insights
With HammerTech's system you can harness hundreds of data points that center on the worker, giving a 360-degree view of your field operations.
- Understand your leading indicators
- Monitor your mid-stream indicators
- Develop actionable business reporting that leaders can use to reduce business risks
One platform with everything HSEQ you need to operate with excellence
Manage pre-construction, quality, safety and job site operations your way. Our customisable platform allows you to digitise your processes and design workflows that match the way your company operates.
See inside the platform
Schedule a demo today and learn how HammerTech can help with your on-site HSEQ requirements.
You're in good company
Join leading builders who put safety at the heart of their operations
The Cost of Manual Safety Processes (and why you should go digital)
A decision to manually process safety documents may need careful consideration because of the hidden time and costs that it represents.Learn More
eBook: Brief Guide to Choosing the Right Safety Software
Learn why safety technology has become one of the most useful technologies on the jobsite, leading to a wide range of benefits including saving lives.Download Your Copy