Organize your daily pre-starts and toolbox talks to keep your operation in sync.
HammerTech lets you manage meetings your way. Our meetings management software allows users to create specific meetings for projects and employers with features like agendas, issue reporting, and attendance tracking. Workers can sign off on the meeting and receive a copy of the meeting to ensure all team members focus on the same daily goal.
- HammerTech automatically generates QR codes for every meeting, enabling touchless sign-ons for attendees.
- All meeting attendance sign-ons link directly back to attendee induction profiles, providing a robust audit trail of meetings attended for every worker.
- HammerTech automatically generates registers based on meetings conducted.
- Create and configure your own meeting types and forms, from pre-start and toolbox talks to client meetings.
- Push meeting agendas out to contractor foremen for them to deliver to their workers directly through HammerTech.
- Contractors can capture attendance signatures from their own workers.
- Instantly push meeting minutes out to attendees, ensuring all participants receive a record of everything discussed.
- Raise and assign corrective actions and issues to responsible parties as meeting actions and outcomes.
- Track issues directly through meeting forms or in the project issues register.
Power up your data
Plug into Power BI and easily create actionable insights
With HammerTech's system you can harness hundreds of data points that center on the worker, giving a 360-degree view of your field operations.
- Understand your leading indicators
- Monitor your mid-stream indicators
- Develop actionable business reporting that leaders can use to reduce business risks
One platform with everything you need to safely operate with excellence
Manage pre-construction, quality, safety and job site operations your way. Our customizable platform allows you to digitize your processes and design workflows that match the way your company operates.
See inside the platform
Schedule a demo today and learn how HammerTech can help with your on-site safety requirements.
You're in good company
Join leading builders who put safety at the heart of their operations
The Cost of Manual Safety Processes (and why you should go digital)
A decision to manually process safety documents may need careful consideration because of the hidden time and costs that it represents.Learn More
eBook: Brief Guide to Choosing the Right Safety Software
Learn why safety technology has become one of the most useful technologies on the jobsite, leading to a wide range of benefits including saving lives.Download Your Copy