Know who is on site, and what their licenses and certifications are (and if they’re current).
The free Subcontractor portal allows for on-site and office representatives to manage their team within HammerTech. Subcontractor representatives can perform a range of tasks including applying for permits, submitting SWMS, raising safety observations, managing site diary, updating company insurances and personnel information, and so much more.
- Contractors only need to provide company details and insurances once
- Workers only need to complete full induction once
- Contractors have their own dashboard flagging action required on their part and compliance issues
- Access to all projects the contractor works on with the builder is central
- Contractors can submit their own information as required (are not required to go through builder to upload into HammerTech) e.g. SWMS, permit applications, equipment registrations, worker inductions, SDSs, etc.
Power up your data
Plug into Power BI and easily create actionable insights
With HammerTech's system you can harness hundreds of data points that center on the worker, giving a 360-degree view of your field operations.
- Understand your leading indicators
- Monitor your mid-stream indicators
- Develop actionable business reporting that leaders can use to reduce business risks
One platform. Everything HSEQ you need to operate with excellence
Manage pre-construction, quality, safety and job site operations your way. Our customisable platform allows you to digitise your processes and design workflows that match the way your company operates.
See inside the platform
Schedule a demo today and learn how HammerTech can help with your onsite HSEQ requirements.
You're in good company
Join leading builders who put safety at the heart of their operations
The Cost of Manual Safety Processes (and why you should go digital)
A decision to manually process safety documents may need careful consideration because of the hidden time and costs that it represents.Learn More
eBook: Brief Guide to Choosing the Right Safety Software
Learn why safety technology has become one of the most useful technologies on the jobsite, leading to a wide range of benefits including saving lives.Download Your Copy