Know every worker, their status and their authorizations on site.
HammerTech’s free subcontractor portal allows for on site and office representatives to manage their team in real time, letting you apply for permits, submit JHAs, raise safety observations, manage a site diary, update company insurances and personnel information, and so much more.
- Contractors only need to provide company details and insurances once
- Workers only need to complete full orientation once
- Contractors have their own dashboard flagging action for compliance issues
- Access to all shared projects between the General and Subcontractors is central
- Contractors can submit their own information as required (are not required to go through General Contractor to upload into HammerTech) e.g. JHAs, permit applications, equipment enrollments, worker orientations, SDSs, etc.
Power up your data
Plug into Power BI and easily create actionable insights
With HammerTech's system you can harness hundreds of data points that center on the worker, giving a 360-degree view of your field operations.
- Understand your leading indicators
- Monitor your mid-stream indicators
- Develop actionable business reporting that leaders can use to reduce business risks
One platform with everything you need to safely operate with excellence
Manage pre-construction, quality, safety and job site operations your way. Our customizable platform allows you to digitize your processes and design workflows that match the way your company operates.
See inside the platform
Schedule a demo today and learn how HammerTech can help with your on-site safety requirements.
You're in good company
Join leading builders who put safety at the heart of their operations
The Cost of Manual Safety Processes (and why you should go digital)
A decision to manually process safety documents may need careful consideration because of the hidden time and costs that it represents.Learn More
eBook: Brief Guide to Choosing the Right Safety Software
Learn why safety technology has become one of the most useful technologies on the jobsite, leading to a wide range of benefits including saving lives.Download Your Copy