Know which trades are on-site and what activities are live.
The free Subcontractor portal allows for on-site and office representatives to manage their team within HammerTech. Subcontractor representatives can perform a range of tasks including applying for Permits, submitting JHAs, raising Safety Observations, managing Site Diary, updating company Insurances and Personnel information, and so much more.
- Totally FREE for Trade Partners
- Trade Partners only need to provide company details and insurances once
- Workers only need to complete full induction once
- Trade Partners have their own dashboard flagging action required on their part and compliance issues
- View all projects the trade partner works on to see overall performance across all jobs.
- Trade partners save time and can submit their own information as required to the GC's using templates e.g. JHAs, permit applications, equipment registrations, worker inductions, SDSs, etc.
One platform. Everything HSEQ you need to operate with excellence
Manage pre-construction, quality, safety and job site operations your way. Our customisable platform allows you to digitise your processes and design workflows that match the way your company operates.
See inside the platform
Schedule a demo today and learn how HammerTech can help with your onsite HSEQ requirements.
You're in good company
Join leading builders who put safety at the heart of their operations
The Cost of Manual Safety Processes (and why you should go digital)
A decision to manually process safety documents may need careful consideration because of the hidden time and costs that it represents.Learn More
eBook: Brief Guide to Choosing the Right Safety Software
Learn why safety technology has become one of the most useful technologies on the jobsite, leading to a wide range of benefits including saving lives.Download Your Copy